Want to increase your case acceptance rate dramatically—for full treatment plans including all the treatment the patient needs, not partial or phased care?
Case acceptance is MGE’s forte. There is a long, long list of MGE clients that have added $10,000, $20,000 or even $50,000+ a month to their collections and entered the top 5% of practices nationwide, with improved case acceptance being the crux of their success. There are a number of simple and extremely effective tools they use to achieve this.
The best part is: this is all based on honest communication, connecting with the patient, and helping them understand the treatment they really need. With MGE, there are no coercive sales tactics, dishonest tricks or effort to sell patients unnecessary treatment they don’t need.
Now for the first time ever, you can learn and use many of these tools absolutely free, without coming to an MGE seminar.
Featured in this ebook: we’ve broken the entire case acceptance process down into a series of easily followed steps, from the initial exam all the way through arranging payment and starting treatment.
- The 7 Steps to Comprehensive Case Acceptance. We’ve broken the entire case acceptance process down into a series of easily followed steps, from the initial exam all the way through arranging payment and starting treatment.
- How to Address & Handle Patient Objections. We show you how to address specific concerns and objections in a way that resolves them quickly, resulting in the patient moving forward with treatment. We’ll even tackle the tough ones like:
- “I can’t afford it.”
- “I’m only doing what insurance covers.”
- “I need to speak with my husband/wife first.”
- “I’ll have to think about it.”
- Organizing Your Team for Ideal Case Acceptance. Of course the doctor’s diagnosis and treatment presentation are a major part of the puzzle, but case acceptance is still a team activity. We cover the role of the entire team in case acceptance.
Improving case acceptance is a win-win—you help more patients get healthy and you do more of the rewarding dentistry you love!
Download this ebook for free.
And of course, if you’d like help implementing these concepts or determining exactly how you should use it in your practice, give us a call today at (800)640-1140 and speak with one of our consultants!
Simply fill out the form and click “download”