Boston, MA - Saturday November 18, 2017
Oklahoma City, OK - Thu Nov 30, 2017
Dallas, TX - Friday December 1, 2017
Houston, TX - Saturday December 2, 2017
Arlington, VA - Thursday January 18, 2018
Baltimore, MD - Friday January 19, 2018
Philadelphia, PA - Saturday January 20, 2018
St. Petersburg, FL - Thursday March 29, 2018
Detroit, MI - Saturday April 14, 2018
The Real Solution to Cancellations & No-Shows Seminar
Cancellations and No-Shows can cost the average doctor in excess of $100,000 a year in lost productivity.
You’ve tried various confirmation systems: two weeks, two days, the night before. You might even charge a last minute cancellation fee. And patients still cancel or worse just don’t show up!
Because you’re solving the wrong problem!
There is a REAL underlying reason behind the majority of patient cancellations and no-shows, which no amount of confirmation calls will fix.
Attend the Real Solution to Cancellations and No-Shows Seminar and solve this problem for good!
Recover your lost productivity!
CE Credits: 4.5
Boston, MA - Saturday November 18, 2017
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is being given 100% free of charge, and you have no obligation to purchase anything upon attending.
The doctor may bring up to two staff to the seminar. However, any staff members in attendance must be accompanied by the doctor/practice owner.
- The actual reason behind the majority of cancellations & no-shows. Believe us – it’s not what you think…
- The first step you must take with every patient to make them “cancel proof.”
- How to avoid the internal scheduling errors that actually make cancellations and no-shows worse.
- The three main reasons new patients don’t schedule or miss appointments. Learn what they are – and how to handle them
- Presentation about MGE & MGE services.
- Hear from current MGE clients about the MGE Program.
- The Doctor’s Schedule: How to virtually eliminate cancellations – especially for larger procedures!
- The Hygiene Schedule: How to start getting (and keeping) it full when you get back to the office on Monday!
- Making it all work: How to implement everything you learned in the seminar to reduce down time, get busy, and increase productivity (and positively impact your bottom line)!
- Identify the most common reasons patients cancel and how to make them “cancel-proof” from the beginning.
- Outline scheduling techniques that can help minimize cancellations and down-time on the doctor’s and hygienist’s schedules.
- Discuss how to best utilize confirmation systems.
“I’d have to say that cancellations and no-shows were our number one problem. We tried all of the “tricks” (double confirmations, etc.) but nothing really worked – it seemed like there was nothing effective we could do about it. When we became MGE clients, we learned exactly how to handle this problem. Now, with everything we’ve learned at MGE, cancellations and no-shows are very rare and our collections have more than tripled!” – Vladimir Gashinsky, DDS Linden, NJ
“Before MGE we struggled with a 50% cancellation rate, inconsistent production, too many write-offs and poor profitability. With what we learned from MGE, cancellations and no-shows are infrequent, we’ve dropped all of our PPOs and HMOs, and collections have increased by over 1000%” – Maryam Seifi, DDS Rockville, MD
“We’re more organized, efficient, and really just happy. More patients follow through with their treatment!” – Quyen Dao, DDS Falls Church, VA
“The information we learned from MGE completely changed the way we approach our schedule. Now production is consistently high, new patients sign up for and get started on treatment right away, and cancellations are at a minimum! MGE’s scheduling method was a key factor in quadrupling our production.” – Justene Doan, DDS San Diego, CA
“What we’ve learned at MGE dramatically reduced the number of cancellations and no-shows on my schedule. We’re also able to fill the occasional gaps in the appointment book far easier than ever before. In just these past 2 years that I’ve been an MGE client, production and collections have increased by 46%!” – Tirdad Fattahi, DDS Washington, DC