Collectively the full MGE training program is called the MGE Power Program—a comprehensive series of courses, seminars and practical implementation steps designed to give a doctor control of the business aspects of their practice. The sequence of these courses and seminars are outlined in the next chapters of this catalog.
Minimally, a doctor and office manager would be trained on the Power Program in subjects ranging from marketing, case acceptance, organization, management, financial planning and leadership. Many MGE Power Program clients also train a number of auxiliary staff on subjects such as communication and the basics of organization.
Clients embarking on the MGE Power Program have seen dramatic increases in production and profitability*:
- The average monthly collections of a client beginning the MGE Power Program is around $37,000.
- Within three months, the average monthly collections is about $49,000 – an increase of more than $12,000, or 31%.
- Within one year, the average monthly collections is about $70,000 – an increase of over $33,000 per month, or 89%.
- After two years, the average monthly collections of a Power Program client is about $86,000 – an increase of $49,000, or 132%.
- After five years, the average Power Client is collecting $123,500 per month – an increase of $86,000, or 232%.
We believe the results speak for themselves!
*Note: Results may vary from client to client, especially depending on the client’s degree of dedication to positive change. As such, no particular result can be promised or guaranteed to any client. The averages described on this page under “Statistic Increases” are based on a statistical study of a number of clients who participated in the MGE Power Program. They are not, however, a guarantee of results of any kind. MGE: Management Experts, Inc., hereby expressly disclaims any and all warranties expressed and implied, including without limitation all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.