2015 MGE NEW PATIENT WORKSHOP SCHEDULE
March 13-14, 2015 – St. Petersburg, FL
May 1-2, 2015 – Southern California
May 14-15. 2015 – New York, NY
June 19-20, 2015 – St. Petersburg, FL
July 24- 25, 2015 – Southern California
August 27-28, 2015 – New York, NY
September 18-19, 2015 – St. Petersburg, FL
FOR MORE INFORMATION, FILL OUT THE FORM BELOW
Yes! I want more information about the MGE New Patient Workshop!
Call Now for More Information
* Say “online” to get the special online discount (nearly 30% off the registration fee!) This special rate won’t last long
Want More Quality New Patients (the Kind Who Show Up for Appointments and Follow Through with Treatment)?
A few new patients a month can make all the difference between a struggling practice and a profitable one, but just having a website or sending out a flyer isn’t enough. Consistent new patient acquisition has as much to do with what’s going on inside your office as the marketing you’re sending out.
The answer: Optimize every aspect of your office that deals with new patients—turning your practice into a new patient machine. And that’s what you’ll do at the MGE Management Experts New Patient Workshop.
This Two Day Workshop Includes:
- Referrals are the best patients. We all know that. But, few people realize there are specific, statistically proven methods which create referrals. And guess what—these methods cost next to nothing and are easy to implement!
- External marketing that doesn’t “break the bank” and actually gets a response. Proper planning along with surveys of your target market gives you the ability to predict your marketing’s effectiveness—before you spend a penny on it.
- Turning phone calls into appointments: You could be losing up to (or more than) half of your new patients before you even meet them! Stop mishandling these calls and turn them into new patients instead of lost opportunities!
- A sensible plan: Gone are the days of random marketing efforts you “hope will work.” You need to understand the organizational side of marketing. When should you market and how much? What should it cost, and how will it affect your bottom line?
- FREE BONUS: When you come to the MGE New Patient Workshop, we will also give you a free Patient Reactivation Program — a turnkey system proven to get old, inactive patients back in the chair!
Are You Driving Away New Patients – Unintentionally?
WARNING: The contents below may be SHOCKING. If you are a dental practice owner with a weak stomach, do not read any further.
You could be losing 50% (or more) of your new patients – on the first phone call!
A few years back, an MGE client told me a story that I’ll never forget…
She and her husband had built a successful practice and decided to sell and relocate to another city. Settling into their new hometown, they began looking for where to start a new practice. With no patient base and no connections to speak of in the area, she decided to size up their potential competition by calling five different offices and pretending to be a new patient. She explained she was new to the area, married with children and that the family needed a new dentist. Early on in each phone call, she also asked how much a crown cost.
The results of these calls were shocking! And when I’ve told this story to other dentists, it’s given a fair share of them a sick feeling in the pit of their stomachs!
In her own words, here’s what happened when she made each call:
Office #1: The receptionist asked what kind of crown I needed. I said “I don’t know,” and then she proceeded to pull out a fee schedule and read out the prices of every different type of crown. I said “Thank you,” and then the receptionist HUNG UP!
Office #2: The receptionist asked if I had insurance. I said I didn’t have any. Then she told me what they charge for various insurances and (a higher amount) for cash patients. The point I got from this call is basically that this practice didn’t want me if I didn’t have insurance. Never got around to even trying to get me scheduled – even for an exam!
Office #3: The receptionist spent about twenty minutes lecturing me all about how insurance works and why insurance companies are evil. Again, never even attempted to get me into the office.
Office #4: The receptionist told me how much they charge for a crown. I said, “Oh, that’s expensive,” and she answered, “Yeah, it is expensive. You should probably get insurance.” The upshot was she agreed I shouldn’t come into the practice for an appointment until I was insured.
Office #5: No answer. I left a message (in 2008) and they still haven’t called me back. Apparently they have too many patients already and don’t need to bother with phone calls.
Notice anything MISSING? It’s pretty big.
NOT A SINGLE OFFICE EVER ASKED HER TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
Not a one.
It was never even intimated that she should schedule.
Realizing they had no real competition, she and her husband opened their practice from scratch. Six years later that practice now collects over $2 million annually and sees an average of 80 new patients per month – with no managed care!
Since that time, she’s done countless “mystery calls” for dentists to check on their front desk performance. She still sees the same common denominator: almost none of them try to schedule her for an appointment!
It can be hard to know what’s going on up front while you’re producing the back. And so it’s no wonder that many dentists get frustrated with marketing (like postcards, pay-per-click ads online, etc.): in many cases their marketing is being sabotaged on the first phone call!
Consistent new patient flow – month-in-and-month-out comes from:
- A cost-effective marketing plan that creates phone calls,
- Handling the phones in a way that results in appointments,
- Using the right system for scheduling new patient exams (if you don’t do this right, it doesn’t matter how many calls you get),
- Maximizing referrals from your patient base (the cheapest—and often most effective—way to get new patients), and
- Superb customer service that turns these new patients into long-term, loyal patients who follow through with treatment and refer their friends and family!
Getting all of this right is actually too easy, if you know how. All it takes is the right tools and a little persistence.
And sure, you might be able to get a piece of the puzzle from different companies who do any one of the points mentioned above…
- There are companies that will give you “scripts” for your receptionists to use.
- There are marketing companies that’ll send out postcards for you (typically the same cookie-cutter postcards every other dentist in town is using).
- There are other businesses that will make your website or “do SEO” for you.
- There are consultants that will give you their opinion (which may or may not be based on actual experience) about scheduling patients or doing an exam.
The MGE New Patient Workshop is the only service in the industry that gives you ALL of these tools to optimize your new patient numbers. If what you want is a flood of new patients (quality new patients—the type that show up for appointments and accept treatment), call us today and ask about the MGE New Patient Workshop.
Call today! (800) 640-1140 (toll-free) or fill out the form on this page for more information.MGE New Patient Workshop
Do the Math
Beyond goodwill value, how much is the average new patient worth to your practice? Some estimates are as high as $4,000 a year per new patient, while others may be as low as $1,200. Of course there are a lot of variables: location, case acceptance percentage and so on. But, using a conservative estimate of $1,200/year, let’s look at how more new patients would impact your practice: Number of New Patients—Value
- 10 more /month or 120/year x $1,200 = $12,000/month or $144,000/year!
- 20 more/month or 240/year x $1,200 = $24,000/month or $288,000/year!
- 30 more/month or 360/year x $1,200 = $36,000/month or $432,000/year!
Full Money Back Guarantee
If you are not 100% satisfied for any reason, the MGE New Patient Workshop comes with a full money-back guarantee. Tuition is fully refundable whether the course is attended or not for up to six weeks following the seminar date. There truly is no risk involved. Get results, get more new patients, get more profit…or else get your money back!
For more information, fill out the form on the left or…
Call (800) 640-1140 today!