Last updated on September 21st, 2019 at 02:47 pm
And while it’s a big win for MGE and all our clients, it’s an even bigger deal if you’re located on the west-coast of the US or Canada.
You may have heard that we’ve been working to relocate our California Branch Office from Glendale, California to larger accommodations in Anaheim, California (about 30 miles southeast of our current office). You may have even been told that this move was going to take place in early October 2019.
Well… we’re very excited to announce that the new Anaheim location for the MGE California Branch Office in Anaheim will open on:
To that end, Saturday, September 28th, 2019 will be our last day in the Glendale office, at which point we will relocate over the weekend and open the new Anaheim location for business on Wednesday, October 2, 2019 at 9:30 AM
The address for the new MGE California Branch Office in Anaheim is:
300 S. Harbor Blvd., Suite 350
Anaheim CA 92805
Our phone number, (727) 530-4277 stays the same.
All the information you might need can be found on this page, including what services you can expect at the new office, where to park and so on. Keep reading to find out more!
ABOUT THE NEW OFFICE
We love the new space and hope you will as well! It’s located on the third floor of the Bank of America Building near Anaheim’s Packing District. At 6,000 square feet and completely built to suit, it is twice the size of our old Glendale office! Everything is new (office, courseroom and lounge furniture) and beautifully decorated. It features expansive theory and practical course rooms that seat about 100 students, tons of break out and lounge space and plenty of space for expansion as we add more staff.
The office is just a mile and a half from Disneyland, with more than 50 hotels covering every price range nearby, and less than a mile from the Anaheim Packing District, a beautiful area with tons of historic buildings and cool places to eat.
1. SERVICES: Services delivered will stay the same as what we have been delivering in Glendale. The California office will function primarily as a courseroom. Seminars (ABC Seminars and Seminars on the Power Program) will still only be delivered in Florida. The only courses that are not offered in the California office are:
These would all have to be done at the Florida office.
That being said, all but three of the fourteen courses on the MGE Power Program (Doctor and OM Training), can be done in California!
2. HOURS: Office hours will stay the same as they were in Glendale, we’ll be open most Tuesdays through Saturdays. So, any dates you had scheduled to be in Glendale, you would just transfer over to the new location in Anaheim.
Normal hours of operation would be:
Tuesdays and Wednesdays 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Thursdays and Fridays 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturdays 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM
3. STAFFING: The staff remains the same! You’ll see all the employees and executives you’ve grown to know and enjoy working with (Vicky, Rachel, Diana and so on) at the new Anaheim office.
4. And as expected this does not affect any delivery at the Florida office. The California location is a branch office that has a specific purpose of making course delivery easier, more efficient and less costly for west-coast MGE Clients. Florida is our “Main” office and will deliver everything it has always delivered in the past. Nothing changes schedule wise or otherwise.
We hope you are as excited as we are about all of this! As a group we’ve expanded, requiring a bigger space with improved ability to deliver, I truly see it as a momentous occasion for both MGE and you—our clients!
The Q&A that follows contains most the relevant information you might need about the office including where to park how to get there and so on. If you have a question that’s not answered below – feel free to email me at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing your wins and feedback as you train at the new office!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS ABOUT THE NEW ANAHEIM LOCATION FOR THE MGE CALIFORNIA BRANCH OFFICE
Q. When does the new office officially open?
The MGE California Branch Office officially opens for business on Wednesday, October 2nd, 2019 at 9:30 A.M.
As a reminder – our last day at the Glendale office will be Saturday, September 28, 2019.
Q. What prompted MGE to move the office from Glendale to Anaheim?
A combination of issues prompted the move, the primary ones being:
• MGE client locations: The majority of the MGE Client base in Southern California is much closer to Anaheim than Glendale.
• Expansion: Since opening our California Office in 2017, we’ve expanded. A lot. We knew we needed more space and spent a LONG time looking for a suitable new location (close to a year). After reviewing what was available and what we needed to better service our clients, the Anaheim space most closely fit our specifications.
Q. Will the Glendale location remain open beyond September 28, 2019?
No. this is a complete relocation of our Branch Office from Glendale to Anaheim. After September 28, 2019 all of our operations out of the Glendale office will be transferred to the new Anaheim location.
Q. Where is the new Anaheim office located?
The new office is located on the third floor of 300 S. Harbor Boulevard in Anaheim. The building is easy to spot as Bank of America occupies the entire first floor. Anaheim is a beautiful city, located in Orange County (about 26 miles from Los Angeles). It’s also home to Disneyland from which the office is about 1.5 to 2 miles away. The address for the Anaheim office is
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. California Branch Office
300 S. Harbor Blvd., Suite 350
Anaheim CA 92805
Q. I’ll be driving to the office. What about parking?
We have 25 spots assigned to us in the parking structure adjacent to the building. If these are taken, there are several reasonably priced (and free) options all within a short walk through the California sunshine to the office! The closest are:
1. Directly across the street from the office on the NE corner of Harbor & Broadway (222 S Harbor Blvd), is the Wells Fargo parking garage. The daily parking rate is $7/day.
2. Two blocks northeast of the office at 295 W Center Street Promenade, you’ll find the Center City Parking Garage, at the corner of S. Clementine & W. Center Street Promenade, right across the street from the Anaheim Ducks training facility. The daily parking rate for this garage is $12/day.
3. Free parking. There is a fair amount of street parking two blocks West of our building along Santa Ana Blvd. It’s a 2-minute walk from the office at S. Harbor.
Q. How large is the new Anaheim location for the MGE California Branch Office?
It’s 6,000 square feet! About double the size of the previous office.
The courserooms are much bigger (seating approximately 100+ students), and because it has been built to suit, it’s laid out the exact way we needed to make training an ideal experience.
And again, as we had complete control (within reason) of the layout, we’ve built in appropriate amounts of client breakout space (including lounge areas, eating areas and a kitchenette) and enough office space to accommodate further expansion.
We wanted to approximate the MGE Florida experience as much as possible, so, you can come for course, bring in or order your lunch, store items in the fridge, get a cup of coffee, and have a snack and relax during course-break, etc., just like you do in Florida.
Q. What services are available at the MGE California Branch Office?
The primary services offered at the California Branch office are courseroom training and Practical Application assistance. Most of the courseroom training offered by MGE can be done at the California Office. If you’re a Power Client and need help, you can also meet with Vicky and/or Rachel just like you’d meet with someone here in Florida (i.e. Sabri, Chris, Mary, Erica, etc.).
As I mentioned earlier – at this time we are not offering any of the major MGE Seminars (e.g. ABC Seminars, Exec Seminars, etc.) at the California Branch Office. These would have to be done at our Florida office.
The only exception would be the MGE New Patient Workshop, which we WILL be delivering at the new office about once a quarter, starting in December of 2019.
Q. Which courses can be done in the MGE California Branch courseroom? Are there any courses I cannot do there?
You can do the majority of MGE courseroom training at the California Branch Office. For that matter the only courses that are not offered in the California office are:
• The Ups & Downs Course,
• The Personal Integrity Course,
• The MGE Executive Internship, and
• The MGE PR Director Internship;
These would all have to be done at the Florida office. Not bad, eh?
That means all but three of the fourteen courses on the MGE Power Program (Doctor and OM Training), can be done in California! Specialty courses such as the CEO Levels, Marketing Mastery, Surveys and PR Course can also be done in California. Again: major Seminars are not offered in California and can still only be done in Florida.
Q. Can I start a course in California and finish it in Florida (and vice-versa)?
Yes! If you plan on continuing (or completing) a course at another office, make sure to bring your course-pack (book) with you. So, if you’re on course in Florida and plan to finish your course in California, take your book with you when you leave Florida! We keep your checksheet on file, so we’ll take care of that.
Q. What about MGE Seminars?
We don’t mean to be repetitive – only thorough…As mentioned above, MGE Seminars—Communication and Sales Seminars (ABC Seminars), Executive Seminars, Advanced Sales Seminar, etc.—are only done at our Florida Office. If you’re on the MGE Power Program, you would be able to do most of your course work in California but would still need to come to Florida for any seminars.
Again, the only exception as far as seminars is the MGE New Patient Workshop, which we WILL be delivering at the new office about once a quarter, starting in December of 2019.
Q. Are there any hotels near the new office?
Yes! Being within two miles of Disneyland – there are a ton of hotels near the office. We’re in the process of negotiating an “MGE rate” with a few of them and you’ll be the first to know once this is worked out.
Q. I’m coming in from out of state (e.g. Nevada, Oregon, Washington, British Columbia, etc.) Which airport should I use?
The closest airport to the new office is John Wayne Airport in Santa Ana, California. It’s about 15 miles from the office (about 20-25 minutes by car with normal traffic). It’s relatively easy to find a non-stop flight to John Wayne Airport from a considerably high number of west-coast cities: Portland, Phoenix, Las Vegas, San Francisco, Salt Lake City, Seattle, Vancouver and so on.
You could also fly into LAX which is about 35 miles away (about 50 minutes to an hour or more by car). When we (MGE Staff) fly out to Orange County, we usually prefer to fly into John Wayne. It’s easier in and out and closer than LAX to all Orange County locations.
Q. Can I bring new staff to train at the office?
Yes, of course! Making it easy to train your staff is, one of the reasons we originally opened an office in California! A couple of small qualifiers:
1. Let us know ahead of time if it’s someone’s first trip and,
2. If it’s a staff member’s first trip, they cannot come alone; they need to come with the doctor or your office manager or another office executive THAT HAS DONE MGE TRAINING.
Q. Who should I call to schedule?
That about sums it up! Again, if there are any questions that you might have that I didn’t answer, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll get back to you right away.