Effective Case Acceptance Live-Stream Seminar
Don't be limited by insurance coverage! Learn the techniques industry leading dentists are using to help patients accept (and pay for) comprehensive, full-mouth dentistry.
- Sat, Feb 27, 2021 - 11:00-4:00 - SOLD OUT
- Fri, Mar 26, 2021 - 10:00am-3:00pm EST
- Sat, Apr 24, 2021 - 10:00am-3:00pm EST
- Fri, May 21, 2021 - 11:00am-4:00pm EST
- Sat, June 19, 2021 - 10:00am-3:00pm EST
4 CE Credit
Click the button or call us at (800) 640-1140
I now have actual tools to use to make sure the case acceptance, scheduling and financial process are executed perfectly. Statistically, I've seen an immediate boost to the practice!"
– Bart Van Oostendorp, DDS, Asheville, NC
About the Workshop:
Do more of the type of dentistry you love... and get paid for it! During this live-stream seminar, you'll learn:
- Effective communication techniques for use with patients and staff.
- Why some patients are unreceptive to their treatment plans.
- A step-by-step blueprint for winning case presentations.
- How to tactfully address patients objections.
MGE Management Experts Inc. is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2018 to 3/31/2021. Provider ID# 305927. SUBJECT CODE 550. METHOD “L”
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
“When I came to the first seminar, I brought a few staff and we implemented everything as soon as we got back. It made a HUGE difference; patients just started accepting more treatment! My production and collections went up immediately”
– Aldo Espinosa, DDS
“Case acceptance has dramatically improved (especially for comprehensive treatment). I recommend the same treatment plans as before - but more patients are accepting and following them.”
– Justene Doan, DDS
- Why Most Patients Don’t Do What You Tell Them: You’ve explained why they need their treatment plan, answered any questions and they still want to think about it or put it on hold. Why? We’ll show you – as well as what can be done about it.
- Effective Communication: Easy to apply methods to connect with patients so they truly understand their treatment plans.
- Case Presentations & Treatment Acceptance: Learn what we’ve found to be the most important factor that determines whether a patient accepts treatment (or not).
- Cancellations and No-Shows: How improved case presentation skills can have a positive impact on cancellations and no-shows.
- Different Patient “Types”: Learn how to successfully identify, communicate with, and manage the different patient “types” along with tips on how to turn them into long-term patients that follow through with treatment.
- Blueprint for a Winning Case Presentation: We found that several basic conditions are present in just about every successful case presentation. Learn what these are along with simple techniques that can help spark a desire in your patients to want the treatment they need.
- Patient Objections: Learn how you can address and tactfully resolve most
- objections. We’ll discuss the common (and not so common) objections including:
- “I want to think about it.”
- “I only want to do what insurance covers.”
- “I can’t afford it.”
- “I want to talk to my spouse”
- And more!
- Troubleshooting – Case Acceptance & Presentation Mistakes: Learn the top three mistakes that many dentists make in their case presentations, along with how to avoid them. We’ll also do a general Q&A on your case acceptance questions.
Jeff Santone, MA ECON
Jeff Santone holds a Master’s degree in Economics from George Washington University and was a Senior Financial Analyst at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors for six years. He then joined his wife, Dr. Virginia Lee, as the business manager of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center.
In 2007, Mr. Santone enrolled in and completed the MGE Executive Training Program. Applying his expertise in the areas of management, personnel, finance and marketing, he has been instrumental in transforming Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center into one of the top specialist practices in the DC Metro area. A model of efficiency, the office has seen a collections increase of 400%—$50,000 per month to well in excess of $200,000 per month, with only one doctor.
Jeff began lecturing all over the US & Canada in 2012 as a guest lecturer for MGE, and in 2018 came on board full time as part of the MGE team as our New Client Executive.
About MGE: Management Experts
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida with a satellite office in Anaheim, California, MGE provides practice management education and coaching to dentists, dental specialists and their teams. For over twenty years we’ve taught tens of thousands of dentists how to stimulate growth, implement reliable management systems and increase profitability in their practices.
Decades of experience with the dental profession combined with a fierce diligence to stay on the cutting edge of industry trends, has made MGE the “go-to” solution for thousands of dental professionals looking for the freshest and most effective practice building strategies available. Backing this up, MGE clients’ practices grow at a rate beyond any other group in the industry.
MGE clients can be found in 48 US states and 4 Canadian provinces. Our team boasts over 50 staff, including an elite team of consultants, management trainers and service personnel ready to service our client’s needs, both in person and online.
This workshop is part of the MGE Practice Recovery Series
featuring workshops on crucial topics for getting productive & profitable after COVID-19.
Copyright © 2020 MGE: Management Experts, Inc. All rights reserved.