Last updated on March 21st, 2020 at 06:48 pm
Download the checklists here:
About the checklists:
These past few weeks, especially the last seven days have been challenging for all of us. If anything, it’s been tough keep up with the rapidity of changes in our society due to the coronavirus.
In addition to figuring out how to continue to service clients on our end, it’s left many of our clients asking: “What actions should I be taking in my practice/business right now?”
To that end, we wanted to send a checklist of some immediate action items for your practice. I’ll be following up with an “MGE Update” as to how we will continue to deliver later this afternoon.
At this time, your level of business operation may vary depending on where you are in North America. So, we’ve actually developed two checklists:
- One for client’s whose practices are open and seeing patients right now and
- Another for client’s who have limited their practices to only seeing emergency patients right now.
We also plan on filming video versions of these checklists which you’ll find on our YouTube Channel and DDS Success in the next couple of days.
Before you read these checklists. I wanted to give you a couple of things to think with. It has to do with the attitude that we as a group are approaching this challenge.
- It goes without saying but stay safe and healthy as we get through this.
- Remember: THIS TOO WILL PASS. One day this will be over, and life and living will return to what we consider to be normal. This is not a permanent condition. And while the immediate future contains a number of challenges, it will end at some point.
- What you do NOW with your business will have a considerable bearing on the condition you find yourself in when this is all over. And it will be over in the not too distant future. Our plan: our clients are going to come out of this on top and see massive growth when this is all over!
Remember these things. As you would expect, we will do everything within our power to ensure our clients come out of this in the best condition possible.
So, please review the checklists that follow and put them to USE! And if you need help, we are here. You’ll also be hearing a lot from us in the weeks to come… And as always, if you have any questions, please call us at (800) 640-1140.
We wish you the best. Stay healthy and productive!