Last updated on July 27th, 2021 at 02:43 pm
The Dental Dream Team Seminar – Live Stream
Learn how to find and train great staff — and build a team of superstar performers!
- Sat, August 7, 2021 – 10:00am-3:00pm EST
- Fri, September 3, 2021 – 11:00am-4:00pm EST
- Fri, October 22, 2021 – 11:00am-4:00pm EST
4 CE Credit
Most highly productive and profitable dentists have one thing in common: a great staff!
Want to join the club? Take your first step by learning how to assemble a staff “dream team” of your own!
Wouldn’t it be great if you could always count on your team to:
- Get all their work done quickly and efficiently
- Give fantastic service to patients
- Be highly skilled at their jobs
- Do the right things to maximize production and create practice growth
You CAN have a great team in your office — and it’s not just a matter of getting “lucky” by having a superstar employee magically appear at your office.
We’ll show you how to consistently find good candidates and turn them into highly skilled, dedicated team members that work well together.
CE Credits: 4
**Attendance is free for the doctor plus two staff. If you would like to add more staff, please contact us.**
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
“Having the support of a well-trained staff has made an enormous difference in my practice. I have an incredible team. I can actually be away from the office now and remain confident that my associate and staff will take great care of my patients and keep the practice growing.”
– Aldo Espinosa, DDS
“We learned how to find good staff along with how to train and manage a productive team. Now the office runs efficiently and every team member takes responsibility for his or her job without us having to be involved ine very little thing. This setup allows the business to grow almost effortlessly!”
– Abe Gershonowicz, DDS
- The Winning Dental Business Model: Your practice must be structured around a business model that actually works, otherwise your office — and staff — will always be inefficient and underproductive.
- The Top 6 Reasons for Staff Problems — and How to Solve Them.
- The Missing Ingredient to Finding, Training and Retaining Great Staff. Without it, you’ll always struggle to have a reliable team.
- Communication & Coordination: Build an environment of good communication & coordination between the staff.
- Creating a Cohesive Team: How to get (and keep) everyone on the same page, working together to take great care of patients and help the practice grow.
- The Secret to Staff Compliance: Most staff don’t ignore instructions or make mistakes out of spite or ill-intention — there’s an inherent problem in the way the team is trained and managed. We’ll show you how to change it!
- What to Look For in a Superstar Employee: Learn reliable tools for evaluating if someone will be a good fit for the office and be a productive employee. Many of the signs are there before you even hire them — and have nothing to do with education level or dental experience.
- Measuring Performance: Systems for evaluating employee performance based on measureable data — instead of “He said, she said” or just how you “feel” about a certain employee.
- Blueprint for an Effective Job Interview: Find the right person from the start.
- How to Inspire Productivity & Initiative: Want your staff to take more initiative and be highly productive throughout the day — without continual micromanagement from you? It all starts with this.
- Suggestions for Sensible Staff Bonus & Incentive Plans: Bonus plans, in order to work, must both energize the staff and be profitable for the practice. We’ll show you plans that have been proven to do both.