The Profitable Hygiene Live-Stream Seminar
Your hygiene department doesn't have to be a headache. we can show you how to make it consistently productive & PROFITABLE.
Sat, Nov 21, 2020 - 9:00am - 2:00pm EST
Sat, Jan 9, 2021 - 11:00am - 4:00pm EST
4 CE Credit
The information I learned works so well that I now have 3 hygienists and a much busier practice—despite dropping 75% of our reduced-fee plans!”
– Alla Dorfman, DDS, Tribeca, NY
Click the button or call us at (800) 640-1140
You should be making 30% of your collections from your hygiene department... without changing anything clinically!
About the Seminar:
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
MGE Management Experts Inc. is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2018 to 3/31/2021. Provider ID# 305927. SUBJECT CODE 550. METHOD “L”
If you haven't added one day of hygiene per week for every year you've been in practices—you're missing out on your potential!
You can easily transform your hygiene department into a productive, profitable activity... just by utilizing the charts you already have!
In this seminar, we show you how to build a self-sustainable and profitable Hygiene Department. This is also the key to maximizing your practice's value, providing opportunities for the doctor to diagnose and present treatment, and maintaining your patients' oral health.
And this is not a "soft-tissue management" seminar. You don't need to change anything clinically. We show you the organizational and management tools to make your Hygiene Dept productive and activate your patient base.
- The Plan: The blueprint for building a hygiene department that serves as a real profit center for your practice.
- The Hygiene Formula: What is the actual potential for your hygiene department with nothing more than your current patient base? Hint: It’s astronomically higher than you’d think!
- The Team Effort: How to get the entire office on board with expanding your hygiene potential. And how to turn this into ACTION!
- Hygiene Department Defibrillation: How to handle the number one reason most hygiene departments get stuck in “neutral,” make little profit and don’t really grow!
- Organization = Success: Creating a solid organization base for a productive hygiene
- The How-To’s:
- Keeping hygiene full, along with knock-out scheduling and confirmation procedures.
- Policy for the hygiene department covering appointments, standard of care and general procedures.
- Reactivation: a turn-key, step-by-step system to flood inactive patients back into the office and into your chair.
- Your Perio Program: How to make it work for your practice the way you always thought it could. Includes the administrative procedures to make this a reality.
- Management: The daily & monthly numbers, procedures and actions that add up to a profitable hygiene dept.
- Using the hygiene department to beef up doctor production.
- New Patients: How your hygiene department can help you transform a new patient into a patient for life!
- Expansion: How to add FULL hygiene days with minimal expense.
- Finding Mrs. or Mr. Right: What criteria should you look for when hiring a hygienist?
- Managed Care and a Profitable Hygiene Department: Is it possible? How to make it all work!
Jeff Santone holds a Master’s degree in Economics from George Washington University and was a Senior Financial Analyst at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors for six years. He then joined his wife, Dr. Virginia Lee, as the business manager of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center.
In 2007, Mr. Santone enrolled in and completed the MGE Executive Training Program. Applying his expertise in the areas of management, personnel, finance and marketing, he has been instrumental in transforming Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center into one of the top specialist practices in the DC Metro area. A model of efficiency, the office has seen a collections increase of 400%—$50,000 per month to well in excess of $200,000 per month, with only one doctor.
Jeff began lecturing all over the US & Canada in 2012 as a guest lecturer for MGE, and in 2018 came on board full time as part of the MGE team as our New Client Executive.
Jeff Santone, MA ECON
“Now, what used to be the slowest times in our week have actually, believe it or not, become the busiest! Productivity is way up and our collections have increased by 7 times!”
– Khang Nguyen, DDS & Trang Nguyen
“Dental education trains us thoroughly on dental procedures and techniques, but it doesn’t teach us how to run a profitable business. This is what I got from MGE. They will teach you how to improve your income. I have more than tripled my collection and production numbers. Apply what you learn and you can truly flourish and prosper”
– Arvind Philomin, DDS
This workshop is part of the MGE Practice Recovery Series
featuring learning events on crucial topics for getting productive & profitable after COVID-19.
Copyright © 2020 MGE: Management Experts, Inc. All rights reserved.