Last updated on May 20th, 2022 at 10:15 am
The Profitable Hygiene Seminar – Live Stream
Your hygiene department doesn’t have to be a headache. we can show you how to make it consistently productive & PROFITABLE.
- Fri, June 3, 2022 – 11:00am – 3:00pm EST
3 CE Credit
About the Seminar:
You should be making 30% of your collections from your hygiene department… without changing anything clinically!
If you haven’t added one day of hygiene per week for every year you’ve been in practices—you’re missing out on your potential!
You can easily transform your hygiene department into a productive, profitable activity… just by utilizing the charts you already have!
The Hygiene Department is the backbone of any successful, growing dental practice. It’s how you retain patients long-term (and keep them healthy), maintain steady patient flow into the office, discover new production for the doctor, and increase overall practice value. So in this seminar, we’ll show you how to accurately assess your Hygiene Department’s potential and what action steps need to be taken to achieve it.
Whether you already have a large hygiene department with multiple RDHs or if the doctor is still doing their own hygiene, you need to attend this seminar!
- Assess the potential of your Hygiene Department versus current performance.
- The ideal structure of a productive and profitable hygiene department.
- Don’t have a hygienist yet? Here’s how to get started.
- Crunching the numbers: How to make it work financially.
- Basic policies and protocols for a successful recall program and patient reactivation.
- How to increase you practice’s value through your recall program.
- Ways that your Hygiene Department can generate more production for the doctor.
- And much more!
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
“Dental education trains us thoroughly on dental procedures and techniques, but it doesn’t teach us how to run a profitable business. This is what I got from MGE. They will teach you how to improve your income. I have more than tripled my collection and production numbers. Apply what you learn and you can truly flourish and prosper”
– Arvind Philomin, DDS
“Now, what used to be the slowest times in our week have actually, believe it or not, become the busiest! Productivity is way up and our collections have increased by 7 times!”
– Khang Nguyen, DDS & Trang Nguyen
- The Plan: The blueprint for building a hygiene department that serves as a real profit center for your practice.
- The Hygiene Formula: What is the actual potential for your hygiene department with nothing more than your current patient base? Hint: It’s astronomically higher than you’d think!
- The Team Effort: How to get the entire office on board with expanding your hygiene potential. And how to turn this into ACTION!
- Hygiene Department Defibrillation: How to handle the number one reason most hygiene departments get stuck in “neutral,” make little profit and don’t really grow!
- Organization = Success: Creating a solid organization base for a productive hygiene department.
- The How-To’s:
- Keeping hygiene full, along with knock-out scheduling and confirmation procedures.
- Policy for the hygiene department covering appointments, standard of care and general procedures.
- Reactivation: a turn-key, step-by-step system to flood inactive patients back into the office and into your chair.
- Your Perio Program: How to make it work for your practice the way you always thought it could. Includes the administrative procedures to make this a reality.
- Management: The daily & monthly numbers, procedures and actions that add up to a profitable hygiene dept.
- Using the hygiene department to beef up doctor production.
- New Patients: How your hygiene department can help you transform a new patient into a patient for life!
- Expansion: How to add FULL hygiene days with minimal expense.
- Finding Mrs. or Mr. Right: What criteria should you look for when hiring a hygienist?
- Managed Care and a Profitable Hygiene Department: Is it possible? How to make it all work!