The Keys to Practice Profitability & Overhead Control
Information EVERY dentist should know to reduce overhead & maximize profit!
Friday Aug 7, 2020 - 11:00am EST - FULLY BOOKED
Friday Sept 25, 2020 - 11:00am EST
4 CE Credit
Statistically my collections are up significantly with better profitability. But more than that, my office is a very peaceful environment now. A lot of patients say ‘When I walk in here, WOW! I feel something different.’ It’s different from when they come out of their turbulent office.”
– Pramod Thomas, DDS Richardson, TX
Click the button or call us at (800) 640-1140
This seminar consists of powerful, yet easy to use information that every dentist should know to improve profitability in their practice. And you don't have to be a CPA to be able to learn, use or understand it! During this 4-hour seminar, you'll learn:
About the Workshop:
- The real financial barriers a dentist faces in today's market
- How to calculate the true overhead of your dental office and suggested percentages for each category.
- The biggest overhead sources and how to manage them.
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
MGE Management Experts Inc. is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2018 to 3/31/2021. Provider ID# 305927. SUBJECT CODE 550. METHOD “L”
- The Future of Dentistry: The keys to a profitable practice over the next 20 years.
- Got Profit? Three rules to get out of the high-overhead, low-profit trap.
- Your Biggest Monthly Expense: No, it’s not your lab bill or even payroll, but whether you know it or not, you’re spending it every month and it’s costing you your profit.
- The Nuts and Bolts: Discover the 20 specific overhead categories and what you should be spending for each as a percentage of collections. Most doctors calculate this incorrectly and miss hidden expenses.
- Profitable Growth: How to maintain a high level of profit as your practice grows.
- The Five Biggest Overhead “Sinkholes”: For most dentists, these five categories of expense can hemorrhage money, causing the practice budget to spiral out of control. Find out what they are and what to do about them.
Jeff Santone holds a Masters degree in Economics from George Washington University and was a Senior Financial Analyst at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors for six years. He then joined his wife, Dr. Virginia Lee, as the business manager of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center.
In 2007, Mr. Santone enrolled in and completed the MGE Executive Training Program. Applying his expertise in the areas of management, personnel, finance and marketing, he has been instrumental in transforming Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center into one of the top specialist practices in the DC Metro area. A model of efficiency, the office has seen a collections increase of 400%—$50,000 per month to well in excess of $200,000 per month, with only one doctor.
Jeff Santone, MA ECON
“I came to MGE to see my office hit its potential. With our growth, we’ve expanded from 2 to 5 operatories, while actually reducing my hours. Statistically, the practice has more than 7xed its collections!”
– Alla Dorfman, DDS
“Dental education trains us thoroughly on dental procedures and techniques, but it doesn’t teach us how to run a profitable business. This is what I got from MGE. They will teach you how to improve your income. I have more than tripled my collection and production numbers. Apply what you learn and you can truly flourish and prosper”
– Arvind Philomin, DDS
This workshop is part of the MGE Practice Recovery Series
featuring learning events on crucial topics for getting productive & profitable after COVID-19.
Copyright © 2020 MGE: Management Experts, Inc. All rights reserved.