The Keys to Practice Profitability & Overhead Control
Information EVERY dentist should know to reduce overhead & maximize profit!
- Fri, Mar 12, 2021 - 11:00am-4:00pm EST
- Sat, Apr 10, 2021 - 10:00am-3:00pm EST
- Fri, May 7, 2021 - 11:00am-4:00pm EST
- Sat, June 5, 2021 - 10:00am-3:00pm EST
4 CE Credit
Click the button or call us at (800) 640-1140
Statistically my collections are up significantly with better profitability. But more than that, my office is a very peaceful environment now. A lot of patients say ‘When I walk in here, WOW! I feel something different.’ It’s different from when they come out of their turbulent office.”
– Pramod Thomas, DDS Richardson, TX
About the Workshop:
This seminar consists of powerful, yet easy to use information that every dentist should know to improve profitability in their practice. And you don't have to be a CPA to be able to learn, use or understand it! During this 4-hour seminar, you'll learn:
- The real financial barriers a dentist faces in today's market
- The biggest overhead sources and how to manage them.
- How to calculate the true overhead of your dental office and suggested percentages for each category.
MGE Management Experts Inc. is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2018 to 3/31/2021. Provider ID# 305927. SUBJECT CODE 550. METHOD “L”
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
“I came to MGE to see my office hit its potential. With our growth, we’ve expanded from 2 to 5 operatories, while actually reducing my hours. Statistically, the practice has more than 7xed its collections!”
– Alla Dorfman, DDS
“Dental education trains us thoroughly on dental procedures and techniques, but it doesn’t teach us how to run a profitable business. This is what I got from MGE. They will teach you how to improve your income. I have more than tripled my collection and production numbers. Apply what you learn and you can truly flourish and prosper”
– Arvind Philomin, DDS
- The Future of Dentistry: The keys to a profitable practice over the next 20 years.
- Got Profit? Three rules to get out of the high-overhead, low-profit trap.
- Your Biggest Monthly Expense: No, it’s not your lab bill or even payroll, but whether you know it or not, you’re spending it every month and it’s costing you your profit.
- The Nuts and Bolts: Discover the 20 specific overhead categories and what you should be spending for each as a percentage of collections. Most doctors calculate this incorrectly and miss hidden expenses.
- Profitable Growth: How to maintain a high level of profit as your practice grows.
- The Five Biggest Overhead “Sinkholes”: For most dentists, these five categories of expense can hemorrhage money, causing the practice budget to spiral out of control. Find out what they are and what to do about them.
Jeff Santone, MA ECON
Jeff Santone holds a Master’s degree in Economics from George Washington University and was a Senior Financial Analyst at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors for six years. He then joined his wife, Dr. Virginia Lee, as the business manager of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center.
In 2007, Mr. Santone enrolled in and completed the MGE Executive Training Program. Applying his expertise in the areas of management, personnel, finance and marketing, he has been instrumental in transforming Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center into one of the top specialist practices in the DC Metro area. A model of efficiency, the office has seen a collections increase of 400%—$50,000 per month to well in excess of $200,000 per month, with only one doctor.
Jeff began lecturing all over the US & Canada in 2012 as a guest lecturer for MGE, and in 2018 came on board full time as part of the MGE team as our New Client Executive.
About MGE: Management Experts
Headquartered in St. Petersburg, Florida with a satellite office in Anaheim, California, MGE provides practice management education and coaching to dentists, dental specialists and their teams. For over twenty years we’ve taught tens of thousands of dentists how to stimulate growth, implement reliable management systems and increase profitability in their practices.
Decades of experience with the dental profession combined with a fierce diligence to stay on the cutting edge of industry trends, has made MGE the “go-to” solution for thousands of dental professionals looking for the freshest and most effective practice building strategies available. Backing this up, MGE clients’ practices grow at a rate beyond any other group in the industry.
MGE clients can be found in 48 US states and 4 Canadian provinces. Our team boasts over 50 staff, including an elite team of consultants, management trainers and service personnel ready to service our client’s needs, both in person and online.
This workshop is part of the MGE Practice Recovery Series
featuring learning events on crucial topics for getting productive & profitable after COVID-19.
Copyright © 2020 MGE: Management Experts, Inc. All rights reserved.