Last updated on April 21st, 2021 at 11:22 am
The Keys to Practice Profitability & Overhead Control Live-Stream
Information EVERY dentist should know to reduce overhead & maximize profit!
4 CE Credit
About the Workshop:
Say goodbye to an inefficient, hectic schedule with little or no production to show for it. When you implement what you learn from this seminar, you’ll have an enormously productive and profitable schedule and produce far more in less time! During this live-stream seminar, you’ll learn:
- The real financial barriers a dentist faces in today’s market
- The biggest overhead sources and how to manage them.
- How to calculate the true overhead of your dental office and suggested percentages for each category.
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
“Dental education trains us thoroughly on dental procedures and techniques, but it doesn’t teach us how to run a profitable business. This is what I got from MGE. They will teach you how to improve your income. I have more than tripled my collection and production numbers. Apply what you learn and you can truly flourish and prosper”
– Arvind Philomin, DDS
“I came to MGE to see my office hit its potential. With our growth, we’ve expanded from 2 to 5 operatories, while actually reducing my hours. Statistically, the practice has more than 7xed its collections!”
– Alla Dorfman, DDS
- The Future of Dentistry: The keys to a profitable practice over the next 20 years.
- Got Profit? Three rules to get out of the high-overhead, low-profit trap.
- Your Biggest Monthly Expense: No, it’s not your lab bill or even payroll, but whether you know it or not, you’re spending it every month and it’s costing you your profit.
- The Nuts and Bolts: Discover the 20 specific overhead categories and what you should be spending for each as a percentage of collections. Most doctors calculate this incorrectly and miss hidden expenses.
- Profitable Growth: How to maintain a high level of profit as your practice grows.
- The Five Biggest Overhead “Sinkholes”: For most dentists, these five categories of expense can hemorrhage money, causing the practice budget to spiral out of control. Find out what they are and what to do about them.