The Art of Scheduling Productively
It's here: A system that will give you a smooth, ultra-productive, fully-booked schedule with nearly zero cancellations and no-shows!
Friday September 11, 2020 -11:00am EST
4 CE Credit
Statistically my collections are up significantly with better profitability. But more than that, my office is a very peaceful environment now. A lot of patients say ‘When I walk in here, WOW! I feel something different.’ It’s different from when they come out of their turbulent office.”
– Pramod Thomas, DDS Richardson, TX
Click the button or call us at (800) 640-1140
Say goodbye to an inefficient, hectic schedule with little or no production to show for it. When you implement what you learn from this seminar, you'll have an enormously productive and profitable schedule and produce far more in less time! During this live-stream seminar, you'll learn:
About the Workshop:
- Example scheduling policies to be used in your own office.
- Ways to stay on time throughout the day.
- The structure of an efficient and productive schedule.
This seminar is given 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
MGE Management Experts Inc. is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2018 to 3/31/2021. Provider ID# 305927. SUBJECT CODE 550. METHOD “L”
- Methods of reducing cancellations and holes in the schedule.
- How to troubleshoot and manage the schedule on a day-to-day basis.
- A Proven Plan for Success: The basic structure of the MGE Scheduling System.
- Consistent Productivity: How to have a tremendously productive schedule on a consistent basis, day in and day out.
- The Mystery of Cancellations and No-Shows: We’ll show you the real reason lurking behind the majority of cancellations and noshows – and how you can take control and eliminate them.
- Building an efficient and productive schedule:
- Organization: Which procedure types go where.
- Schedule Sanity: How to get patients on the schedule – exactly where and when you want them.
- No hype, the real deal: How to actually achieve daily production goals.
- Making it all work: Structuring a scheduling plan for your individual office.
- Controlling the Schedule:
- How to see new patients within 24-48 hours – even if you are solidly booked.
- How to see and handle emergencies – the same day – without running a nano-second behind.
- How to go to lunch and go home ON TIME – ALL THE TIME.
- The rules of the game: Scheduling policy you can implement on Monday to create a happier and more productive environment.
- Troubleshooting the Schedule: Q&A on common snags and other scheduling issues and exactly how to resolve them.
Jeff Santone holds a Masters degree in Economics from George Washington University and was a Senior Financial Analyst at the Federal Reserve Board of Governors for six years. He then joined his wife, Dr. Virginia Lee, as the business manager of Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center.
In 2007, Mr. Santone enrolled in and completed the MGE Executive Training Program. Applying his expertise in the areas of management, personnel, finance and marketing, he has been instrumental in transforming Capital Oral & Facial Surgery Center into one of the top specialist practices in the DC Metro area. A model of efficiency, the office has seen a collections increase of 400%—$50,000 per month to well in excess of $200,000 per month, with only one doctor.
Jeff Santone, MA ECON
“The MGE training made my office far more efficient. We are more productive in much less time than ever before. I have been able to add an associate and any problems or issues that arise throughout the day get dealt with quickly and effectively.”
– William Nerestant, DDS
“Before MGE I was stressed and worried constantly about how the practice would perform this month, the next month and so on. The MGE program gave me the control and certainty I needed as an executive. Scheduling and production are very organized, and everything runs efficiently.”
– Charmaine Johnson, DDS
This workshop is part of the MGE Practice Recovery Series
featuring learning events on crucial topics for getting productive & profitable after COVID-19.
Copyright © 2020 MGE: Management Experts, Inc. All rights reserved.