Last updated on July 27th, 2018 at 03:50 pm
FACT: You could be making 30% of your collections from your hygiene department… without changing anything clinically
FACT: If you haven’t added one day of hygiene per week for every year you’ve been in practice—you’re missing out on your potential!
FACT: You can easily transform your hygiene department into a productive, profitable activity…just by utilizing the charts you already have!
This seminar reveals a simple management system to revitalize your hygiene department. It is NOT a soft-tissue management seminar and does not cover anything clinical.
Learn the Secrets to Building a Consistently Productive & Profitable Hygiene Department
THE PROFITABLE HYGIENE SEMINAR
CE Credits: 4.5
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is being given 100% free of charge, and you have no obligation to purchase anything upon attending.
**The doctor may bring up to two staff to the seminar. However, any staff members in attendance must be accompanied by the doctor/practice owner.**
Morning Session – 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Hygiene 101: Transform your hygiene department from a “break-even” proposition into a REAL Profit center.
The Hygiene Formula: What is the actual potential for your hygiene department with nothing more than your current patient base? Hint: It’s astronomically higher than you’d think!
The Team Effort: How to get the entire office on board with expanding your hygiene potential. And how to turn this into ACTION!
Hygiene Department Defibrillation: How to handle the number one reason most hygiene departments get stuck in “neutral,” make little profit and don’t really grow!
Lunch Break – 12:00 pm – 1:30 pm
Afternoon Session – 1:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Organization = Success: Creating a solid organization base for a productive hygiene department.
- Keeping hygiene full, along with knock-out scheduling and confirmation procedures.
- Policy for the hygiene department covering appointments, standard of care and general procedures.
- Reactivation: a turn-key, step-by-step system to flood inactive patients back into the office and into your chair.
- Your Perio Program: How to make it work for your practice the way you always thought it could. Includes the administrative side procedures to make this a reality.
- Management: The daily and monthly numbers, procedures and actions that add up to a profitable hygiene department.
- Using the hygiene department to beef up doctor production.
- New Patients: How your hygiene department can help you transform a new patient into a patient for life!
- Expansion: How to add FULL hygiene days with minimal expense.
Finding Mrs. or Mr. Right: What criteria should you look for when hiring a hygienist?
Managed Care and a profitable Hygiene Department: Is it possible? How to make it all work!