Be smarter with your chair time!
Maximize your production – without working longer hours or having a hectic, stressful schedule!
This two-day seminar is a dental scheduling “bootcamp” that will turn the doctor, office manager and scheduling coordinator into scheduling maestros!
Say goodbye to holes in the schedule, low-production days, and hectic long-hour days.
We’ll show you a system that has been proven to increase production without adding more hours or stress.
This scheduling system allows you to:
- Produce more in less time
- Have fewer broken appointments
- Achieve production goals
- Provide great service for your patients
- Improve coordination and communication with your team
- Make the workday ENJOYABLE instead of stressful!
How does it work?
There are several components that go into scheduling productively:
- Patient Communication. Scheduling isn’t just about the software program or a piece of paper. There are live people filling the appointments on that schedule, so the way they are communicated to about their appointments, treatment and financial arrangements can make or break your schedule. Utilizing this information is how MGE clients often double their production without adding any new patients, and nearly eliminate cancellations and no-shows.
- Designing the Schedule. In order to maximize production, the schedule must be laid out perfectly with every minute utilized, no doctor time left unaccounted for – but still with enough flexibility to fill last-minute openings, do thorough treatment presentations, and see new patients and emergencies on short notice. We’ll show you how to best utilize the doctor time, assistant time, hygienist time and all operatories in order to maximize efficiency. You’ll see how the “ideal day” is designed, and how you can achieve it every day.
- Planning & Coordinating with the Team. In too many offices, scheduling boils down to “fitting patients in wherever we can until it’s full.” That doesn’t help you achieve goals consistently! We show you how to plan the day, week and month to make production targets and determine where future production will be coming from so you can have prediction. This includes tracking important metrics and making it easy to coordinate the entire team and get everybody on the same page.
- Rolling with the Punches. As Mike Tyson once said, “Everybody has a plan till they get punched in the mouth.” What do you do when a procedure takes longer than expected? Or a patient cancels last minute? When an emergency calls during an already packed day? Or when the day looks busy but the dollar value for production is too low?
**Attendance is $995 (normally $2500) for the doctor, Office Manager and Scheduling Coordinator. If you would like to add more staff, please contact us.**
MGE Management Experts Inc. is designated as an Approved PACE Program Provider by the Academy of General Dentistry. The formal continuing education programs of this program provider are accepted by AGD Fellowship, Mastership and membership maintenance credit. Approval does not imply acceptance by a state of provincial board of dentistry or AGD endorsement. The current term of approval extends from 4/1/2018 to 3/31/2021. Provider ID# 305927. SUBJECT CODE 550. METHOD “L”