Omaha, NE - Thursday May 4, 2017
Salt Lake City, UT - Thursday May 11, 2017
New Orleans, LA - Saturday July 1, 2017
The Art of Scheduling Productively Seminar
It’s here: A system that will give you a smooth ultra-productive, fully booked schedule with nearly zero cancellations and no-shows!
This is a one-day seminar (for the dentist, spouse, and one additional staff) that teaches scheduling methods to maximize production without putting a strain on the doctor or increasing hours. (And it’s a lot more than just “block scheduling.”)
In the words of Dr. Greg Winteregg, Vice President of MGE: Management Experts, Inc.: “My practice was in the top 4% in the country. I worked 22 hours per week, was very productive, went to lunch on-time and got home on-time using this system. And, it’s not hard — anyone can do it!”
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is 100% free of cost, and there is no obligation to purchase anything upon attending. Register today by clicking the “Register for this seminar” button on this page!
CE Credits: 4.5
Omaha, NE - Thursday May 4, 2017
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is being given 100% free of charge, and you have no obligation to purchase anything upon attending.
The doctor may bring up to two staff to the seminar. However, any staff members in attendance must be accompanied by the doctor/practice owner.
- A Proven Plan for Success: The basic structure of the MGE Scheduling System.
- Consistent Productivity: How to have a tremendously productive schedule on a consistent basis, day in and day out.
- The Mystery of Cancellations and No-Shows: We’ll show you the real reason lurking behind the majority of cancellations and no-shows – and how you can take control and eliminate them.
- Presentation about MGE & MGE services.
- Hear from current MGE clients about the MGE Program.
- Building an efficient and productive schedule:
- Organization: Which procedures types go where.
- Schedule sanity: How to get patients on the schedule – exactly where and when you want them.
- No hype. The real deal: How to actually achieve daily production goals.
- Making it all work: Structuring a scheduling plan for your individual office.
- Controlling the Schedule:
- How to see new patients within 24-48 hours – even if you are solidly booked.
- How to see and handle emergencies – the same day – without running a nano-second behind.
- How to go to lunch and go home ON TIME – ALL THE TIME.
- The rules of the game: Scheduling policy you can implement on Monday to create a happier and more productive environment.
“MGE really showed us how to organize our office in such a way that we can work smarter—not harder. Total production and collections have more than doubled and we run far more efficiently.” – Daryl Duncan, DDS Detroit, MI
“The MGE scheduling system has been fantastic for us! Over the years that I’ve been an MGE client, my practice has grown from $344,000 to $3 million a year. This scheduling system helped make the transition relatively smooth and stress-free. Each day we are able to maximize doctor production without it becoming hectic. We make our production goals consistently, eat a peaceful lunch and go home on-time. And the best part is, patients love it! They get in and out on-time and don’t have to wait.” – Ken Cirka, DDS Philadelphia, PA
“What we learned from MGE on scheduling helped us not only to plan our day better; it also drastically lowered stress in the office while increasing productivity and our ability to see more new patients. Instead of having a $5,000 day followed by a $200 day, our schedule is now extremely consistent.” – Tony Hatch, DDS San Diego, CA
“The information we learned from MGE completely changed the way we approach our schedule. Now production is consistently high, new patients sign up for and get started on treatment right away, and cancellations are at a minimum! MGE’s scheduling method was a key factor in quadrupling our production.” – Justene Doan, DDS San Diego, CA
“We are significantly more productive in far less time and our schedule runs efficiently. For that matter, just about everything in my practice has improved due to my association with MGE, including collections.” – Frank Varinos, DMD Peabody, MA
“We had no sound organizational systems in place, so many things weren’t handled correctly and often spiraled out of control. Establishing the MGE systems in our office made everything run much smoother. Sure there are little bumps in the road here and there, but we know how to address them quickly and move on with our production.” – Joe McIntyre, DDS Bridgewater, VA