Hartford, CT - Thursday July 27, 2017
Manchester, NH - Friday July 28, 2017
Boston, MA - Saturday July 29, 2017
Portland, OR - Thursday September 28, 2017
Olympia, WA - Friday September 29, 2017
Seattle, WA - Saturday September 30, 2017
The Effective Case Acceptance Seminar
Learn effective techniques to help patients accept and pay for full treatment plans. More case acceptance is a win-win for you and your patients:
- They get the treatment they need.
- Your collections can increase dramatically
- You can do more of the comprehensive dentistry you love!
Come to the Effective Case Acceptance Seminar and learn how to motivate your patients to WANT the treatment they NEED. Sign up today!
CE Credits: 4.5
Hartford, CT - Thursday July 27, 2017
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is being given 100% free of charge, and you have no obligation to purchase anything upon attending.
The doctor may bring up to two staff to the seminar. However, any staff members in attendance must be accompanied by the doctor/practice owner.
- Why Most Patients Don’t Do What You Tell Them: You’ve explained why they need their treatment plan, answered any questions and they still want to think about it or put it on hold. Why? We’ll show you – as well as what can be done about it.
- Effective Communication: Easy-to-apply methods to connect with patients so they truly understand their treatment plans.
- Case Presentations and Treatment Acceptance: Learn what we’ve found to be the most important factor that determines whether a patient accepts treatment (or not).
- Cancellations and No-Shows: How improved case presentation skills can have a positive impact on cancellations and no-shows.
- Different Patient “Types” Learn how to successfully identify, communicate with, and manage the different patient “types,” along with tips on how to turn them into long-term patients that follow through with treatment.
- Blueprint for a Winning Case Presentation: We’ve found that several basic conditions are present in just about every successful case presentation. Learn what these are along with simple techniques that can help spark a desire in your patients to want the treatment they need.
- Patient Objections: Learn how you can address and tactfully resolve most objections. We’ll discuss the common (and not so common) objections, including:
- “I want to think about it.”
- “I only want to do what insurance covers.”
- “I can’t afford it.”
- “I want to talk to my spouse”
- And more!
- Troubleshooting – Case Acceptance & Presentation Mistakes: Learn the top three mistakes that many dentists make in their case presentations, along with how to avoid them. We’ll also do a general Q&A on your case acceptance questions.
“MGE showed me how to increase case acceptance drastically. I learned how to communicate better with my patients, present treatment, and address any objections or concerns they have so that they accept the ideal treatment plan for them—regardless of insurance coverage! As a result, we’re helping more patients get healthy and collections increased from an average of $40,000 to $90,000 per month—meaning we have more profit and funds to improve technology and quality of care in the office!” – Michael Ofir, DMD Boston, MA
“The impact the MGE training had on my practice was huge. My whole perspective and method of presenting treatment as well as communicating with patients improved. I felt comfortable and confident discussing treatment, as well as addressing patients’ concerns and objections to doing it. Statistically, we have tripled production!” – Charmaine Johnson, DDS Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“When I came to MGE, I learned how to really get through to my patients and get them to accept the treatment they need. And in just a few months, I tripled monthly production and collections—with no advertising or additional new patients!” – Sumbul Naqvi, DDS Boston, MA
“The seminar left us energized and eager to focus on comprehensive, high quality dentistry with our patients. The results were amazing! We used to feel uncomfortable when presenting treatment – especially larger plans. The seminar gave us the confidence to do this and we can see that our patients know we really care and want to help them.” – Daniel Shea, DDS Baton Rouge, LA
“We used to tell the patients what they needed, “hoping” that they would accept their treatment and refer their friends and family. After the MGE seminars, our communication with patients improved in the sense that we knew what to say and do to address their objections to treatment. As a result, our treatment acceptance rate is much better, and our production nearly doubled!” – Nirav Patel, DDS Irving, TX