Orlando, FL - Thursday January 4, 2018
Miami, FL - Friday January 5, 2018
St. Petersburg, FL - Saturday January 6, 2018
Boston, MA - Saturday January 13, 2018
San Francisco, CA - Thu January 25, 2018
Oakland, CA - Fri January 26, 2018
Sacramento, CA - Sat January 27, 2018
Markham, ON (Canada) - Thu Feb 1, 2018
Toronto, ON (Canada) - Fri Feb 2, 2018
Hamilton, ON (Canada) - Sat Feb 3, 2018
Phoenix, AZ - Sat July 14, 2018
The Keys to Practice Profitability & Overhead Control Seminar
Stop watching income disappear.
Stop wasting money unnecessarily.
START finding profit in places you never thought to look!
START taking more income home for yourself at the end of the day!
WARNING: NOT BORING! If you are looking for a slow, boring accounting seminar, this is the wrong seminar for you.
This seminar consists of powerful, yet easy to use information that every dentist should know to improve profitability in their practice. You don’t have to be a CPA to be able to learn, use or understand it!
CE Credits: 4.5
Orlando, FL - Thursday January 4, 2018
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is being given 100% free of charge, and you have no obligation to purchase anything upon attending.
The doctor may bring up to two staff to the seminar. However, any staff members in attendance must be accompanied by the doctor/practice owner.
- THE FUTURE OF DENTISTRY: The keys to a profitable practice over the next 20 years.
- GOT PROFIT? Three rules to get out of the high-overhead-low-profit trap.
- YOUR BIGGEST MONTHLY EXPENSE: No, it’s not your lab bill or even payroll, but whether you know it or not, you’re spending it every month and it’s costing you your profit.
- Presentation about MGE & MGE services.
- Hear from current MGE clients about the MGE Program.
- THE NUTS AND BOLTS: Discover the 20 specific overhead categories and what you should be spending for each as a percentage of collections. Most doctors calculate this incorrectly and miss hidden expenses.
- PROFITABLE GROWTH: How to maintain a high level of profit as your practice grows.
- THE FIVE BIGGEST OVERHEAD “SINKHOLES”: For most dentists, these five categories of expense can hemorrhage money, causing the practice budget to spiral out of control. Find out what they are and what to do about them.
- Identify the real financial barriers a dentist faces in today’s market
- Define the biggest overhead sources and how to manage them
- Calculate the true overhead of your dental office and suggested percentages for each category
“Dental education trains us thoroughly on dental procedures and techniques, but it doesn’t teach us how to run a profitable business. This is what I got from MGE. They will teach you how to improve your income. I have more than tripled my collection and production numbers. Apply what you learn and you can truly flourish and prosper.” – Arvind Philomin, DDS Washington Heights, NY
“Before coming to MGE, we thought we could just open an office, do quality dentistry and patients will come. We soon learned that wasn’t the case, so we decided to come to MGE. We saw a notable improvement after attending our first free seminar. In addition to a happier work environment and dramatically reduced stress levels, we’ve managed to increase our average monthly collections over 200%!” – Vinh Le, DDS & Quang Le, DDS San Diego, CA
“Statistically my collections are up significantly with better profitability. But more than that, my office is a very peaceful environment now. A lot of patients say ‘When I walk in here, WOW! I feel something different.’ They feel peace here. It’s different from when they come out of their turbulent office.” – Pramod Thomas, DDS Richardson, TX
“Before I came to MGE my practice was in pretty bad shape. I would blame it on things that were beyond my control (the economy, etc.), and I figured everyone else was in the same boat. When I came to MGE things began to change. I quickly got back up to my previous collections peak – and then surpassed it. Staff management has dramatically improved and my practice just hums along.” – Jasvinder Badwalz, DMD Merced, CA