Arlington, VA - Thursday May 18, 2017
Baltimore, MD - Friday May 19, 2017
Jacksonville, FL - Thursday May 25, 2017
St. Petersburg, FL - Friday May 26, 2017
Markham, ON (Canada) - Thursday June 1, 2017
Toronto, ON (Canada) - Friday June 2, 2017
Hamilton, ON (Canada) - Saturday June 3, 2017
Dallas, TX - Thursday September 7, 2017
Austin, TX - Friday September 8, 2017
Houston, TX - Saturday September 9, 2017
The Profitable Hygiene Seminar
FACT: You could be making 30% of your collections from your hygiene department… without changing anything clinically
FACT: If you haven’t added one day of hygiene per week for every year you’ve been in practice—you’re missing out on your potential!
FACT: You can easily transform your hygiene department into a productive, profitable activity…just by utilizing the charts you already have!
This seminar reveals a simple management system to revitalize your hygiene department. It is NOT a soft-tissue management seminar and does not cover anything clinical.
Learn the Secrets to Building a Consistently Productive & Profitable Hygiene Department
THE PROFITABLE HYGIENE SEMINAR
CE Credits: 4.5
Arlington, VA - Thursday May 18, 2017
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is being given 100% free of charge, and you have no obligation to purchase anything upon attending.
**The doctor may bring up to two staff to the seminar. However, any staff members in attendance must be accompanied by the doctor/practice owner.**
- Hygiene 101: Transform your hygiene department from a “break-even” proposition into a REAL Profit center.
- The Hygiene Formula: What is the actual potential for your hygiene department with nothing more than your current patient base? Hint: It’s astronomically higher than you’d think!
- The Team Effort: How to get the entire office on board with expanding your hygiene potential. And how to turn this into ACTION!
- Hygiene Department Defibrillation: How to handle the number one reason most hygiene departments get stuck in “neutral,” make little profit and don’t really grow!
Organization = Success: Creating a solid organization base for a productive hygiene department.
- Keeping hygiene full, along with knock-out scheduling and confirmation procedures.
- Policy for the hygiene department covering appointments, standard of care and general procedures.
- Reactivation: a turn-key, step-by-step system to flood inactive patients back into the office and into your chair.
- Your Perio Program: How to make it work for your practice the way you always thought it could. Includes the administrative side procedures to make this a reality.
- Management: The daily and monthly numbers, procedures and actions that add up to a profitable hygiene department.
- Using the hygiene department to beef up doctor production.
- New Patients: How your hygiene department can help you transform a new patient into a patient for life!
- Expansion: How to add FULL hygiene days with minimal expense.
Finding Mrs. or Mr. Right: What criteria should you look for when hiring a hygienist?
Managed Care and a profitable Hygiene Department: Is it possible? How to make it all work!
“The information I learned works so well that I now have three hygienists and a much busier office, despite dropping 75% of our reduced fee plans!” – Alla Dorfman, DDS Tribeca, NY
“The MGE training made my office far more efficient. We are more productive in much less time than ever before. The way we approach our schedule has been vastly improved. Overall, since becoming a client, collections have more than doubled.” – William Nerestant, DDS Lakeland, FL
“Our schedule used to be a real problem. The days were filled with patients at all times of the day with all types of procedures. Production was inconsistent and at the end of the day I would be frazzled! Now, using the scheduling system taught by MGE, our schedule runs great! Mornings are very productive and our schedule is smooth and consistent.” – Vince Guerra, DDS Jupiter, FL
“Before coming to MGE we struggled with a 50% cancellation rate, inconsistent production, too many write-offs and poor profitability. With what we learned from MGE, cancellations and no-shows are infrequent, we’ve dropped all of our PPOs and HMOs, and collections have increased drastically!” – Maryam Seifi, DDS Rockville, MD