Edmonton, AB (Canada) - Fri Nov 3, 2017
Vancouver, BC (Canada) - Sat Nov 4, 2017
Queens, NY - Thursday December 14, 2017
New York, NY - Friday December 15, 2017
Newark, NJ - Saturday December 16, 2017
Philadelphia, PA - Thursday April 5, 2018
Baltimore, MD - Friday April 6, 2018
Arlington, VA - Saturday April 7, 2018
Boston, MA - Saturday April 21, 2018
San Francisco, CA - Thursday April 26, 2018
Sacramento, CA - Friday April 27, 2018
The ULTIMATE Internal Marketing Seminar
Get more new patients—spend less!
Use revolutionary internal marketing techniques and an exceptional customer service system to create a flood of patients into your practice!
This is a one-day seminar that teaches you how to streamline all of the new patient contact points in your practice to begin generating more new patients — regardless of any external marketing efforts!
MGE Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is 100% free of charge, and you are not obligated to purchase anything upon attending.
Included in this seminar:
- Revolutionary internal marketing techniques to make your practice generate more new patients—with little (or no) expense!
- Streamlined customer service systems that maximize your practice’s new patient potential.
- Every step of the way from turning phone calls into long-term, loyal patients who refer others to you as well.
CE Credits: 4.5
Edmonton, AB (Canada) - Fri Nov 3, 2017
MGE: Management Experts, Inc. is an approved AGD provider of Continuing Education. This seminar is being given 100% free of charge, and you have no obligation to purchase anything upon attending.
The doctor may bring up to two staff to the seminar. However, any staff members in attendance must be accompanied by the doctor/practice owner.
- Ultimate Internal Marketing — An overview: What is it? What REALLY works to get more new patients—for little (or no) expense?
- Referrals, Referrals, Referrals: We all want more! Learn how to take advantage of the #1 reason patients refer – and trust us – it’s not what you think!
- The Front Desk—your internal marketing dream…or nightmare: The five critical points that make the difference between a missed opportunity and a new patent!
- Presentation about MGE & MGE services.
- The Ultimate New Patient Experience: Certain customer service issues in your office may be driving new patients away! Learn how to create a New Patient Friendly environment that actually generates more new patients!
- The Ultimate New Patient Exam—We’ll walk you through from start to finish, demonstrating how to turn a new patient into a patient for life – who refers!
- Special Bonus—Ultimate Reactivation Strategies: How to reactivate the “inactives” in your patient base and get (and stay) busier.
- Teach effective front desk and phone skills
- Define internal marketing and show how it can be used in a dental office
- Outline a great new patient experience
- Provide useful tips for maximizing new patient referrals
“The lessons from my MGE training are woven into just about everything my staff and I do to market the practice. Since I’ve been a client, I’ve seen an increase from 19 to about 55 new patients per month!” – Charmaine Johnson, DDS Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“MGE taught us how to optimize our marketing for an excellent return on investment. And ever since we started with MGE, we’ve consistently averaged at least 100 new patients per month!” – Ken Cirka, DDS Philadelphia, PA
“New patient numbers increased almost immediately after coming to MGE. It was simple, we learned what we needed to do to attract more new patients, did it and it worked. We have gone from seeing an average of 16 to 80 new patients per month” – Vladimir Gashinsky, DDS Milburn, NJ
“I came to MGE and BAM! This was amazing material! We’ve explored new innovative ways to market and reach new people that come and enjoy the marvelous environment that we have. Now we average 220 new patients!” – Ramon Padilla, DDS Naples, FL
“New patients increased from an average of 40 to 124 a month, while dropping 75% of our reduced fee plans!” – Alla Dorfman, DDS Tribeca, NY